Monday, May 30, 2022

Week 1 Course Information

Random order has been created for Week 1. There are currently three open spots. One of you is bound to bail, at which point I'll cancel a tee time. Bail sooner than later. 
 
Any addition/subtraction of the roster just moves everyone up/down the list.

I have everyone on the WHITE tees for now (6,288).


If you want to move back to the BLUE tees, make a comment and you'll gain at least 3 strokes. Keep in mind this is a par 71.

We will allow the GOLD tees for the senior/suck people. If you're 55+ in age (I believe we only have two people) or 25+ in Index (also two people) you can play the GOLD tees. Make a comment, and you'll lose at least 2 strokes.

See you Sunday at 9am.

Note:
 
It's been awhile since we played here. Looking at the scorecard, it says the practice range (left of #1) is considered "Ground Under Repair," and you get a free drop if you hit into it. I highly doubt we were aware of that... but now you know.

9 comments:

  1. Excited to be playing fox hollow, I’ll play blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tentatively down for the blues. I’ve got a bum left foot. You will likely see my hobbling around the course looking like Tiger. Apparently I’m now old… and decrepit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're down to 20 Members on Sunday so I cancelled the latest tee time. We're currently full and pairings will be adjusted accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After a quick scan of the history it appears I am the defending champ of Fox Hollow. Haven’t visited these hallowed-grounds since the summer of 2015. With my bum foot and the mighty tiger, not Woods as the 2022 Chinese New Year calendar animal I’m sure to miss the cut. Let’s just hope I don’t withdrawal like Gorecki and Geoff did 7 years ago. I played the whites and finished with a 79 taking a max 8 on the 18th to defeat Dave and Tall Mike by 4 strokes. Hooray Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While Dan did win in 2015... he didn't "defend" his championship in Summer 2017 when we played there. So technically Gary is the "defending champ."

    Are you staying on the Blues, Dan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darren bailed. Parings are adjusted again... taking into account John needing to leave early due to family commitments.

    ReplyDelete