There are two charity scrambles coming up in the off season that I wanted to give some attention to.
The first is the Shriners one that didn't happen last year. Frankly, it seems to be on a bad day for us since it is right after the Rapture on October 10th. I have golf bachelor party the weekend after that, too. So I probably should be responsible and work that Monday and not golf 7/10 days and keep it at six. But I figured I would post it here if anyone one was interested. It i at River Hills in Valrico.
The second is for the Humane Society on Monday, November 14th at Carrollwood CC. I can make that one.
They are both $800 for a foursome which includes two meals, drinks and probably the usual swag and silent auctions. I bet the Humane Society will have puppies, which is always nice.
Humane Society @ Carrollwood CC
I’m down for nov 14th
ReplyDeleteI will play in November as well
ReplyDeleteI can play the November one if we get a group together
ReplyDeleteI'd like to play Nov 14th as well.
ReplyDelete