Monday, August 15, 2022

Summer 2022 - Final 2 Weeks

We're playing at Grasslands this Sunday at 8:48am. I'm told as of yesterday the greens are punched to shit. So... expect another difficult day. 
 
Here's a scorecard for Grasslands. There are a lot of teeing options, so if you want to move back from the WHITEs then let me know ASAP.
 

--------------------------------------------------

Gorecki booked us at Orange County National (in Orlando) for our final event on August 28th, 9:27am start. Cost is going to be about $74 after tax... and he had to sign a contract guaranteeing our reserved spots.

This means you need to bail before Thursday the 25th. If you bail, for any reason, on that date (or later), then we are on the hook for your greens fee. You'll be assessed that fee in Club Credit.

So if you don't want to drive to Orlando... or don't want to "waste" a Sunday... that's fine. Just bail now and save yourself the money.

For those of you who forgot how to officially bail... go change your RSVP using the registration link on this blog.

7 comments:

  1. Just paid John.. I'll play blues this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paid, too. Please remove me from this list. While we are at it, I bought that pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never submitted an expense report for the pitcher. Not sure there's anything management can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @inferiorleader, email proof sent since I can't copy my credit card statement here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks photoshopped. But you'll get credit for the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfort I can't attend this Sunday so I just updated my RSVP.

    Sorry fellas and thanks for getting the league out there John. I'm bummed as I love that course!

    Thank you commish for posting about OCN next week. When I approached Chandler about this contract requirement he replied "I don't book courses that make us sign a contract". So I guess this will be a good test run and if it works out perhaps we can explore other "contract required" courses in the upcoming season(s).

    And a final note to have the bar tender water down Hamilton's drinks Sat night so he doesn't spread his DNA over his home course (again) Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Gorecki, Hamilton is actually semi-sober. He stuck to seltzers and beers during my exclusive practice round. I however did not.
    I also shot a 94 for so Billy should expect a lot of complaining how I played better last week.

    ReplyDelete