The summer Classic is the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. I don’t personally have plans as of right now but I can picture a lot of people being busy/out of town that day.
John, Moostie, and myself will all be out of town that weekend. I'd like to see the start of the season pushed back one week and then end April 23. I'm not sure it John or Mike care.
Oh... and this is not me attempting to set a precedent of creating a bye-week whenever there are three people out vacationing together. It's a combination of that plus it being a holiday weekend that I probably should have designated an off-week anyway.
You'll notice that I built in a bye the first weekend of "Spring Break" (Hillsborough/Pinellas). We've never done that before. But some of you with kids have asked about it. The second weekend of that is a make-up if needed.
The goal is always to give you enough family time throughout the season, while finishing the year before October.
Why does it have to be the first weekend of spring break and not the second? That kind of screws me because we’ll more likely be out for that than the first weekend. And moving the start date also adversely affect me. Schedule has been posted. I think it should stick and the breaks are the breaks.
The summer Classic is the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. I don’t personally have plans as of right now but I can picture a lot of people being busy/out of town that day.
ReplyDeleteThat’ll be fixed. Missed that holiday
ReplyDeleteWhen did JFK's wedding become a National holiday??
ReplyDeleteThat’s September 12. Which is like a Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteI also forgot MLK Weekend, which is currently week 1 of the Spring season. Who thinks we should push the season back one week?
ReplyDeleteJust leave it.
ReplyDeleteProbably not as common of a day off or a weekend where people go out of town.
ReplyDeleteYeah I think one year we started after that weekend… and everyone kept asking why we weren’t playing.
ReplyDeleteJohn, Moostie, and myself will all be out of town that weekend. I'd like to see the start of the season pushed back one week and then end April 23. I'm not sure it John or Mike care.
ReplyDeleteFor the big golf trip we have in August, seven of us are out this year. It's probably only fair to grant Buchert's request.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of, we have two spots open that I'm about to try and cancel/remove. Reach out to me sooner than later if you want details.
Great. Now I’ll be out of town for a major instead of the god damn concussion. Please accommodate me.
ReplyDeleteOh... and this is not me attempting to set a precedent of creating a bye-week whenever there are three people out vacationing together. It's a combination of that plus it being a holiday weekend that I probably should have designated an off-week anyway.
ReplyDeleteYou'll notice that I built in a bye the first weekend of "Spring Break" (Hillsborough/Pinellas). We've never done that before. But some of you with kids have asked about it. The second weekend of that is a make-up if needed.
The goal is always to give you enough family time throughout the season, while finishing the year before October.
This is choker discrimination!
ReplyDeleteWhy does it have to be the first weekend of spring break and not the second? That kind of screws me because we’ll more likely be out for that than the first weekend. And moving the start date also adversely affect me. Schedule has been posted. I think it should stick and the breaks are the breaks.
ReplyDeleteI’ll stick with the one that’s uploaded now.
ReplyDelete