Monday, November 14, 2022

First Tee - Tampa Bay Fundraising

Good afternoon my FBGC friends! Several of you have received this in an email, but I thought it might be good to put it in a post in case I didn't have the correct email or was missing an email altogether. Chandler has already started the ball rolling with a donation, so big thanks to Dear Leader.

I joined the advisory board for the First Tee Tampa Bay for '22-'23, and in doing so I have pledged to raise $1,500 in donations this year. Since you all have taken so much of my money in golf bets and tournament purses, I am hoping you will reward my generous and reckless betting by giving back to this great organization. See below for just an example of my league giving:

Untitled.png

FTTB provides golf introduction and instruction to over 90,000 Hillsborough County kids and has some great programs for kids over the summer, during school breaks, and during school. They run the Tampa Junior Tour and are also starting a forecaddie program that pays kids in scholarship money and will hopefully one day be able to qualify some of them for the Evans Scholarship.

It's a fantastic program helping kids learn lessons in life as well as golf, and I hope you'll help out by donating some money to the cause and including J.W. Ferguson in the "Notes" or "Comments" section to help me reach my fundraising goal. Here is the link to donate:


Thanks,

Dub

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to Debbie and Gary for donating as well.

    No, they do not accept Chandler bucks or club credit.

    ReplyDelete