As previously mentioned, we'll be at World of Beer by the airport at 7pm on Saturday. Show up to be eligible for the Hangover side pot on Sunday. Lightning are playing at 7, and there's also Final Four games going on.
For the golf, we're going to Cypress Creek for the first time since Summer 2021 - the day Casey won the hole-in-one pot ($854). The pot will only be about $528 on Sunday... so probably not worth winning.
Default tees are the WHITE tees. Let me know if anyone wants to move back (I got Dan's request for the Blacks).
I have not played here since Casey made the ace and subsequently beat me 5&4 in Match Play. I'm told there are new owners and they've done *some* renovation. A handful of trees have been removed, although it's never enough.
I was told by Michael — who is the GM, I think — that range balls (small) are included for our group. Rate is $65+ tax.
Recent reviews online give it 4 of 5 stars, but complain about pace. Speaking of...
Our first group out (my group) last week was slow. We had nobody in front of us and we played in 4:20. Let's speed that up this week. Drop people off at their ball and then head to yours. And don't wait until all 3 of your competitors have teed off before getting out of the cart and pulling a club (Gorecki).

I'll move back to blue
ReplyDelete