It’s time to elect the next Board who will govern us until 2025.
Board Members are required to personally attend a couple of meetings per year… answer random texts at odd hours… and put the needs of the Club above their own selfish wants and desires.
If you’d like to run for a seat, make a comment. If we somehow get more than 4 volunteers, we will hold an election in a couple of weeks.
Thanks in advance for your service.
We still have a few members who hate democracy. Voting will end at 11:59pm, Tuesday, October 31st.
I’ll happily run for reelection. TWO MORE YEARS! TWO MORE YEARS!
ReplyDeleteI’ll throw my name in the hat as well because I like making sure Chandler stays in check.
ReplyDeleteI oficially announce my candidacy!
ReplyDeleteOn election night my headquarters will provide an open bar of (non-expired) TBBC!
I’ll do it again
ReplyDeleteI am in
ReplyDeleteGuess we are having an election! I’ll send the ballots out next Wednesday to give anyone else time to sign up. You’ll pick four people from the list. Top four are on the next Board.
ReplyDeleteStart campaigning now!
At what time will you be going live tomorrow to work the board? Which county do you think you’ll be able to call first?
ReplyDeleteEverything is too close to call!
ReplyDeleteJust found a few suitcases of ballots. I'll be up all night counting them... so don't be surprised if projections drastically change
ReplyDeleteMike Pence can’t believe it’s all happening again. Poor guy needs Mother!
ReplyDelete