Thursday, February 8, 2024

Odds and Ends

9:30am start on Sunday at Club Renaissance. Remember they don't have a range. Sandpiper range on your way in is an option... but go early. Hidden Scepter range requires you to go through a gate, so not sure if they'll let you enter.

There's not any good "long drive" holes at CR, so let's just use #2 (par 4).

-----------------------

Dave's birthday meet-up is on Saturday at Red Dog if you want to come buy him a pint. I'll be there around 8pm.

-----------------------
 
Here's a handful of courses I've looked at booking... comparing what they're charging now vs. what I've paid on Sunday mornings in the Winter/Spring over the last few years. We need to shrink the game!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. They are some of my favorite courses dam it. How do people feel about paying $150 a round?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a few years we are going to have a rotation of like 12 courses we play.

    Northdale
    Heritage Harbor
    Heritage Isles
    Bloomingdale
    Etc…

    There’s a few turds I haven’t dragged you to. Gonna spend some exhibition rounds checking them out again to see if they’ve improved. (Sherman Hills sadly is still a no)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feather is what, 135 after taxes now? Those places need to get a grip. Golf recession soon come.

    ReplyDelete