We have a 9:00am shotgun start on Lake Jovita (North) this Sunday. We've played here 3 previous times so you all should know the deal. Check pairings list later in the week to verify which hole you're starting on.
Thanks to Ho for setting this up, as always.
Update your RSVP if you aren't going to make it.
Anyone 55+ in age or 25.0+ in Index can play the green/white combo tees. Let me know if you want to move back to the BLUE tees (or beyond).
Long drive on #1.
Topor - our current standings leader - is out for the season with a torn ACL, MCL, and Meniscus. Pretty sure that also puts him out all next season too.
Forecast has cleared up so it might actually be dry.
See you Sunday.
16 for long drive? Is it because of tee box proximities? There are at least five other holes that would be better in my ever so humble opinion.
ReplyDeleteName names. Ho says 6 is no good due to dogleg. 10 is super skinny but I’m fine with that. 1?
ReplyDeleteI forgot we were doing a shotgun so 1 would be fine.
ReplyDelete1) also has a dog leg so longer hitters would have to cut the corner of the bunker but it's a good hole.
4) Longer hitters (240+ Carry from whites) can make this hole much shorter by flying the traps but it's a tight fairway up there
5)no
6) Dog leg over the bunker, from the whites you can hit it straight 280 and have 250 in, or cut the corner and hit it 250 and have 230 in which brings up the question is long drive the farthest hit... or the least distance to the hole?
7) Forced Layup
8) Wide open off the tee, the other option I said for Long drive
9) meh
10) Skinny par 5 but a good option
11) no
12)Dog leg right but a potential, just a lot of other better ones
14) Good option but I believe a big tee box change if they're were they were a week ago
15) Par 5, small dog leg left but a very good option
16) another good option, gets tight around 240 but open before and after that
18) No
Let’s do 1
ReplyDelete1, 8, 10, 14, 15 all seem like better options. People will probably bitch about 1.
ReplyDeleteThat seals it. I like making people bitch.
ReplyDeleteDanny wins and bails on the next event lol. Must be love!
ReplyDeleteProbably just celebrating St Patrick’s day like a real Irishman.
ReplyDeleteSadly, that's not what he's doing.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about that Topor! What happened?
ReplyDeleteYou could always just text him. You’re on the same text chain.
ReplyDeleteA drunken guys night out and I thought I was in my 20s and tried to jump off a wall and landed on my leg wrong and it buckled and tore everything in my knee. I almost tried to go play today, but my wife wouldn’t allow it…the doctor said I can’t fuck it up anymore and I have surgery scheduled for 4/2. They told me once I have the surgery, no golf for 6 months while I recover and do PT…Good Luck to everyone this season, it really sucks that I won’t be able to play for that long, it’s going to drive me nuts, especially when I just got that new putter.
ReplyDelete