Wednesday, June 5, 2024

FBGC Open - Summer 2024

Back at Lake Jovita (North) for the second straight season. The South is beat up from aerification, which unfortunately limited our ability to get an "early" start on North. 

Tee time is 11:30am.  No shotgun start.

Long drive on #10... so get there early to warm up!
 
Melberg shot a 73 last time and only won by a stroke. But a majority of the field couldn't get beyond -1 (net). So I assume -4 should win again.

Handicaps on the tournament page are loaded. Let me know before Thursday if you want to move back a set of tees (nobody did last event).



10 comments:

  1. If I’m quasi in charge on Sunday then I say long drive should be on 6, 8, 10, or 15. Why force the issue on 1 when any of those four holes would work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair point. But not choosing 1 is cowardly haha

    What hole are you picking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked Chandler that same thing....
    1, (maybe 3), 6, 8, 10, 15, 16 all perfectly good option. His response "why not" when I mentioned the warm-ups or people that don't... "that's a them problem"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don’t coddle people too stubborn to warm up

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is construction going on at old 52 blocking the way to Jovita, take new 52 to prospect road, turn left on prospect, then turn left onto old 52

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is there no recap yet? How did you all let this golfing society die?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Troy is life.

    The rest of you suck.

    ReplyDelete