This Saturday (6/22) starting around 7pm(ish):
Wild Rover Brewing Company
13921 Lynmar Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626
The reservation is under my name, but due to a prior commitment, I will most likely be tardy. So whoever is first to arrive, they've reserved a section for us in the sports bar area.
From 9-11pm there's an Aerosmith tribute band playing in their adjacent venue but tickets are required to attend that. Click here for the ticket link if you're interested.
Credit Buchert if we all have a good time as he proposed this location. Direct all complaints to the other Westchase golfer's as they went MIA when asked for input and /or assistance with the planning.
I don't believe Danny will need a place to crash this time after getting kicked out from a middle-aged woman's apartment and Troy is still trying to get back his putter from the bowling alley lot lizard, so just speak up if you want dibs on the Aerosmith Cover Band groupies.
See you all then!
Is there a way I can pay to ensure I don’t hear any of the Aerosmith cover band?
ReplyDeleteWell they are holding another event earlier that day that might be of more interest to you...
ReplyDeleteRSVP Here
I’d rather do the tea than hear any Aerosmith.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for a brawl to break out when someone in our League bad mouths Aerosmith a little too rudely and some Aerosmith die hard fans take offense and start breaking beer bottles. This will be fun. I hope Sweet Emotion is playing in the background when it happens.
ReplyDeleteThat’s the only Aerosmith song I like.
ReplyDeleteTheir 90's hits have not aged well. However, I still remember fondly that music video they had with Alicia Silverstone. I haven't ever seen a show there, so I have no idea whether the atmosphere is good or not for concerts. The concert will make for good people watching hopefully.
ReplyDeleteCan we discuss what y'all westchasers define as “ish”?
ReplyDelete