Monday, August 5, 2024

The Concussion - Summer 2024

We're scheduled to play Big Cypress (North) this Sunday at 9:30am. 

Price is $48 and includes range balls. Remember the range — and clubhouse — is quite a golf cart ride away from the first tee. So give yourself some extra time if you're planning on popping tires.

Everyone is on the tips. Long drive on #16.

It's going to be a complete soggy mess. I'll call them Thursday or Friday to check their status. I've heard a bunch of courses are expected to be closed all week. We'll try to pivot if we have to.

Update your RSVP status.

Also, if anyone isn't in for Reunion, Tall Mike might be selling his spot. He doesn't know how pre-payment works... so you might even be able to buy the round at a discount!

5 comments:

  1. My reunion spot is up for sale as well. Full cost, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crum mentioned to me he was interested in playing Reunion. Let me know if you transfer it to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and looking at the Members who are "out" for Reunion:

    John, Topor, and Buchert are all out with injuries. Gorecki is out of town. So that pretty much only leaves Crum to potentially buy a spot.

    Perhaps Marcus (prospective member) will want to go? I'm sure his sponsor (John) can check for you.

    Outside of that, you might want to list your spot for a discount on Backpage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question / Request for the BOD to discuss:
    Since Sunday's event is my last of the season and I currently have 3 pitchers remaining, I wanted to clarify a recent board ruling where 4 x 16oz cans are considered equivalent to a pitcher, but this only applies after the event concludes. I understand this rule is meant to prevent simply buying beers for your group.

    If I bring enough TBBC beers to meet this requirement and make them available to all groups on Sunday, can I distribute them before the event starts so that members can enjoy them during their round?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fine with it. Especially since it's being done in the spirit of the pitcher rule.

    ReplyDelete