Monday, October 28, 2024

2025 FBGC Schedule

Schedule for both 2025 seasons and potential Rapture dates. 



13 comments:

  1. Does that mean you’re a maybe for the entire year?

    Makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you can you make a post when you're getting ready to call courses and book tee times for the upcoming season as the weeks I've marked "???" for now are due to potential scheduling conflicts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?

    I thought you already booked all 18 weeks for us at Cabot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am genuinely confused as to what you’re asking. What do you need a heads up for?

    Play the weekends you can play. Course shouldn’t matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So those first 3 tournament dates there's a chance I'll be out of town but I'll know more in about another month or two.
    So instead of saying "IN" and then bailing (which I know frustrates you), I'm asking when you plan on calling courses and reserving tee times as it'll give me a deadline to update my status before then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like more work for the dictator… I mean commish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Work I ain’t doing. He can update his status a month out, like an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just let me know which days you want me to call Jovita/Lakewood national/Azario for to book them

    ReplyDelete
  9. And don't worry Gorecki, I won't give you a heads up. Just bail like always

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe the board can consider at fort Brooke “platinum” membership. $1,000 buy in and that member can ask for so many special requests a season. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete