9:15am
Long drive on #14 (par 4)
We're playing Celebration Golf Club for the first time in league play history, a course we used for the 2020 Rapture. I've only played it a few times... and it's a decent course.
A bit "target golf" in spots, as you should expect in swampy Florida. The "base tees" are fairly short due to the elevated "Bogey Rating" of 93.0 — which means a male golfer with a 20.0 Index should shoot a 93 from the Gold/Silver combo tees.
Some of you might want to try moving back for a couple of strokes. But if you've never played it, I'd look at your past performances at courses like Rosedale and Westchase before deciding.
We have to give them an exact number this week. Anyone who bails after Wednesday might be charged the greens fee ($75-ish). So update your RSVP now.
See you Sunday.
Please note... if anyone asks if you're part of the Builder Convention (at the Gaylord Hotel)... the answer is "yes." If they ask for proof... the answer is "no hablo Ingles." Following these easy steps might save you $10 and get you free range balls.
I'll do B/G tees
ReplyDelete