Hunter's Green is punching their greens a week before our scheduled event in Week 3. So we're moving it to Week 6 (July 26)... where it'll be two weeks after they punch a 2nd time. I guess that's better. Anyway..
Same deal as last time... $80 and an 11:30am start.
I have to pre-pay for everyone, and we must get to 16 people. Send me $80 if you're playing that week. Ask friends if you have any.
---------------------
In a related note... as we build technology for the future... we're probably going to need to start locking the field 8+ days out. And by that I mean 1) dropping groups to whatever multiple of 4 allows, and 2) penalizing anyone who bails within 7 days of the event.
We have 20 spots reserved for Saddlebrook (week 1) and I'm about to drop that to 12 or 16 based on RSVPs.
No comments:
Post a Comment