Reunion is offering us $119 (all in) for the Jamaican Open (August 9th) - starting at 10:20am on the Nicklaus course. It's the same deal they offered us last year, which I turned down for being too expensive.
Now a year has passed. What do we think, chat?
Any appetite for this?
I vote yes
ReplyDeleteI am good with it!
ReplyDeleteI would have voted yes last year.
ReplyDeleteWould two of your boys go?
DeleteReunion for $120? Probably
DeleteWe'll probably need the bodies. If I tell them we got 16... we need to show up with 16.
DeleteI’m in
ReplyDeleteSadly, what a deal!
ReplyDeleteI asked them to quote the Rapture as well. $807 all in.
ReplyDeleteOur most expensive Rapture was last year at $540.
Reunion says we all have to prepay (they'll provide a link) by 30 days out. If we don't get at least 12 people, we'll owe an extra $15 or so.
ReplyDeleteMy only hesitation is a bunch of you deadbeats still owe me $80 for Hunter's Green in a few weeks. I'm not sure you're liquid enough for all this pre-paying.
I'll send the $120, asked Kurt and them as well to send $120
ReplyDeleteI think for that we pay through a link directly to reunion.
ReplyDelete