You can now register for our seasons first major tournament. The DPT Open will be played at Southern Hills Plantation. Greens fee is $40 and entry fee is $10.
Since it's a private club, they're pretty strict on rules and whatnot, but we'll talk about that later. More importantly, they have a great practice facility and a 6-hole par 3 course. Some of us are going to go up there early and play it before our round to warm up.
The field is capped at 8 people, as we can only get two tee times. So sign up now!
Oh... and this course will tear you up. But it's pretty.
----------------------
I forgot I had more things to say:
Our schedule has a bye week the weekend of July 28th. There's a group trip going to Key West, but I imagine I'm the only one going on it. So let me know if you all want me to add an event that weekend. Someone needs to step up and make the tee times, and save the scorecards for me. But that's not difficult. I can still calculate the handicaps, etc.
Also we got two spots open for this Saturday.
I'll try to set something up for that weekend.
ReplyDeleteCool. You only need 3 people from the league to make it official.
ReplyDeleteI'm in for the open and Geoff i will gladly help you plan something that weekend. I should be around.
ReplyDeleteSounds good... Any other takers?
ReplyDeleteIn for what? the Open on the 30th?
ReplyDeleteYeah I've commented multiple times in multiple mediums that I was in and yet it still says "1 spot left" and my name isn't there. I just want make sure I take all yer money.
ReplyDeleteOh well the comment yesterday was the first commitment I've seen. You're probably confusing your other commitments.
ReplyDelete