Saturday, June 16, 2012

Geoff Skins Game = White People Who Can't Add

Ugh. I'm not even sure where to start with this one.

As both groups were waiting to tee off on #10, it was quite comical how the Geoff/Robb/Justin group couldn't figure out who scored what on the front nine. By the time we finished, they had the same issue on the back... with all three of them having three different totals for each other (for various reasons). They finally settled on Justin's scorecard which had Robb and Justin tying straight up (94).

Too bad once I got home and added it up myself, Robb actually had a 93. Even though Justin had each nine totaled correctly (44-49).

But that's OK. It didn't affect the standings. The skins were another matter.

We quickly ran through the scorecard... and probably should have double checked it. Somehow we gave 3 undeserved skins to Reid, shorting myself 2 and Geoff 1. I honestly have no idea how we did that.

So, I know Reid is going to be annoyed that we gave him money... and then took it away... but he's going on the deadbeat list anyway. Everyone needs to check the official scorecard to make sure I'm not just fucking this up more.

-----------------

That entire mess overshadows another good day of golf. Robb came in and beat up on us, scoring himself 500 DPT Points and an invitation to the DPT Masters. Geoff finished a couple of strokes behind, with me in 3rd.

Jamaican Open next week. Get yourself a black, green or gold shirt. And Reid is going to be strict on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment