Sunday, October 27, 2013

Golf on Saturday - Nov 2

Who is free Saturday morning... sometime in the 9:00 hour? Let it be known.

9:37am at Heritage Harbor. $35

12 comments:

  1. I'll be out of town. But I spent this past weekend at the range, so let's get something in line for the following week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following weekend I'm free both days (for now). So let me know which one works for you. Or we'll play both days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11/9 I have a 9-hole lesson at Heritage Isles at 830am. Wanna play after? Around 1030 or so?

    ReplyDelete
  4. shit, actually the wedding the that next weekend, so I'm not free again until mid-month. Now I'm wishing I played this past weekend. Oh well, I'll get in some more range time between now and then. Not like I can't use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll need one more person on Sunday, 11/24. Right now it's me, Chandler and my buddy Eric from the ATL. Not sure where we'll play yet but it won't be early since the kb tourney is the day before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in. Calendar is open on the 24th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in for the weekend of 11/9. I still don't know about this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DPT golf site need's its own Twitter account, as Chandler continues to make sporadic updates to the site…

    ReplyDelete
  9. But if nobody is posting on here... why would having a Twitter account help? Nobody would use it either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I nominate Reid to write a recap of our Sunday outing on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He'll be too upset over his 95+ score.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachel is dominating Chandler's time.....therefore the lack of updates.

    ReplyDelete