Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Plantation Palms Deal

Go to GroupGolfer and buy this deal: http://www.groupgolfer.com

$29 with range balls and 2-for-1 beer.

We'll be playing here this season, possibly for the match play.

Comment when you buy the deal so I can keep a list.

17 comments:

  1. Lets play here for the match play, Please Faz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faz is all for it. So consider it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...is that the first documented example of someone begging for a course on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially that course. It's stupid difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the "Crazy Eights" match (Gary/JW)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan... look at the course info on the blog (Courses tab at the top).

    Let me know if you want to play a different set of tees or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also purchased this, but the match play is now on a Florida basketball tournament day, so I'm officially questionable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Against the 16 seed. Bring the radio and you'll be fine.

    But let us know as soon as you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe the proper way of saying that is "Florida basketball is now on Faz Match Play day"...show some respect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll play the tips. I've played the course several times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also, let's try to play by 10:00 am if possible. Sorry to be so demanding. Going to the Bone Thugs concert that evening. Ya that's what I said, Bone Thugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 10 or sooner will be fine. Tips it is. First time we've ever done split tees.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm getting fitted for state of the art irons tomorrow. If I get them by next week which I doubt I will y'all are screwed.

    ReplyDelete