Monday, April 11, 2016

Summer 2016 Schedule

After the final tournament this week, we'll have 3 weeks off before starting up the next season. With the summer comes hotter weather, lower rates, punched greens, and lots of rain. We also play nicer courses, usually further south. I'm going to try to get us out east for once also.

Here are the Summer dates. Put these on your calendar.

Week 1 - Sunday, May 15th
Week 2 - Sunday, May 22nd
-Off Week for Memorial Day-
Week 3 - Sunday, June 5th (Major)
Week 4 - Sunday, June 12th
Week 5 - Sunday, June 19th (Father's Day... bring your dads?)
Week 6 - Sunday, June 26th (Major)
-Off Week for 4th of July-
Week 7 - Sunday, July 10th (possible hangover date for JWs birthday)
Week 8 - Sunday, July 17th
Week 9 - Sunday, July 24th (Major)

July 31st and August 7th will be make-up days if we have any rainouts. The Ryder Cup is August 12th-14th.

11 comments:

  1. DI pub crawl for Hangover if we're doing it my birthday weekend. Hopefully I can wrap up the championship before the final major because I'll be in Montreal that weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm out 5/22, 7/10, 7/17, and possibly 6/19 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know when it's somewhere close and under $30. I want to take Gorecki's money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter's graduating and we're taking a trip to London. No way around those.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm out 5/15, 6/5, 6/12, and probably 6/26.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graduation, wedding, anniversary, and then Europe or California. Danielle can't decide if she wants to go to Europe after the Brussels attack. I'm trying to explain the odds of being at the exact location at the exact time of an attack are much, much worse than even my golf game right now.

    ReplyDelete