The Gorecki Memorial is booked at Buffalo Creek this Sunday, July 17th at 9:20am. There is a range on site. Greens fees are $25+ tax, possibly lower.
With Buchert backing out, we currently have one spot open.
--------------------------------
Tell me now if you're in for the final event of the year, on July 24th. I'm looking at going to the new Champions Gate Country Club.
I'm a maybe. I'll let you know as soon as possible if I'm definitely in or out.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize that I ever said I was in for this Sunday. My apologies. I am in for the 24th.
ReplyDeleteYou probably didn't. But definitely not an issue this week. It's Buffalo Creek. And Gorecki's event. We are all gonna bail on Saturday in protest.
ReplyDeleteI'm out for the 24th
ReplyDeleteI have Gorecki'd the Gorecki. It's totally on me if anything weird happens in the universe.
ReplyDeleteDue to such carelessness, you've also been suspended for the final week of the season.
ReplyDeleteThe tour does not discuss suspensions. I injured my back lifting a jet ski.
ReplyDeleteStill the best "explanation" ever for missing exactly 6 months worth of events.
ReplyDeleteIn for 24th
ReplyDeletein to win...
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDelete