Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Player Spotlight - Chandler

Faz had an idea to do Player Spotlights periodically, and I believe he's only done one. I liked the idea, not only because the one was about me, so I would like to try to push it back to the blog. Also, with the season starting up, more blog content should be welcome.

I'll start with the founder and dictator of the league, Chandler.

This is your league dictator...
Profile:
Name: Chandler S.
Hometown: Davis Islands
Age: 35
Turned Pro: Summer 2012
Height: 6'1 or so
Weight: Fits between hotel doors
College: Gator with a dash of Clemson
Likes: Golf, wine, cheese, maybe Rachael
Dislikes: Optimism, Gorecki

Stats of Note:
League leader (by far in most): Events, wins, 2nds, greenies, LD, sandies, League Chamionships (3)

Other Info:
Urban Junior Golf League Participant - 1992
Signature moves: Club drop on shots that aren't that bad, claim 3-putt zone and 1 or 2 putt
Former signature move: Aim left, slice right
Golf style: Boringly good

NEXT WEEK: The mysterious Brendan...

4 comments: