Wednesday, July 19, 2017

DPT Masters - July 30th - Reunion Resort Orlando

We are under contract, and I need to give a guaranteed number of players to Reunion this weekend. If anyone who says they're IN fails to show up, I could personally be charged your fee.

As of now, we have 15 members who are IN... 2 future members (Mike H and Robbie)... and 2 guests: Crum and Tony F. Austin (19 total). I'll send them the final number this weekend.

If you're going to bail, do so now.

If you bail the week of and I'm charged... you will find yourself on the deadbeat list with any future earnings deducted until debt is paid.


-----------------------------------------------

We also need to draft for the Rapture. MOST of the league will be at Reunion, but obviously only the captains matter. Here are the two options:

1) Head to Ale House next to Reunion for lunch after our round and hold the draft there.

2) Meet up at a bar the first two weekends of August.

Again, the captains vote is all that matters, so hopefully they're able to have the draft after Reunion.

As for Rapture payments, only Reid and Mike H. are deadbeats. Get your $160 payments in!

9 comments:

  1. Me as well!! Also everyone should not that my dad is playing with us on his 65th birthday!! So if he beats you, you will have been beaten by an official geriatric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, Reid and Darren beat me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ole hairy hands.......I'm on my way to geriatric status, but still have a few good years left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Get your mock drafts in, folks. Anyone want to do DPT fantasy golf next season?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My game is already a fantasy...#beoldbetter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm convinced Chandler has taken over Gary's account and is the one posting these incredible comments. #hashtagmastergary

    ReplyDelete
  7. As they say...the # doesn't fall far from the pound sign

    ReplyDelete