Wagwan, piff tings.
We're headed back to Pebble Creek for the 5th time in league history. It's a very, very flawed course... and the 2nd most difficult in our history of courses played 3 or more times. Median NET score to par is a ghastly +5.5, with an average NET score of +7.5!
In 29 member rounds at Pebble Creek, only THREE have been under par net. Savage. Six have been pitchers!
I enjoy a good slaughter, so this should be a pretty fun leader board to watch.
Below is the scorecard. Everyone is on WHITE unless they tell me before Saturday. Keep in mind it's a par 71, so add 150-200 yards to the stated distance for an adjusted number.
Moving from WHITE to BLUE will give you at least 2 bonus strokes.
Remember to wear the correct color shirt. The prospective guys are exempt, but the rest of you have no excuse. Tee time is 9am, see you there.

Oh... those stats I quoted ignored the one time we played Pebble Creek from the defuct and never returning "Tips Tournament." Including that round....
ReplyDelete37 rounds... 4 under par net... 9 pitchers.
Almost 25% of the rounds on this course have resulted in a pitcher!
I haven't played here in a while...lookong forward to it you haters! Haha..way to stick with it Reid.
ReplyDeleteWhy is the Jamaican open always played in a shit hole? Reid is kinda insulting his own ppl?
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming you can also wear midriff shirts and cutoff jeans?
ReplyDeleteDo you need me to post the GDP ranking of Jamaica?
ReplyDeleteHaters...
ReplyDeleteThat first green looks to be in great shape
ReplyDeletePC is gonna be legit cartpath only tomorrow. Which is why I try as hard as possible to NOT play anywhere in New Tampa in the summer. So be sure to direct any and all hate to Reid.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I bailed on this.
ReplyDeleteNot to mention we are gonna miss the entire final round of the open.
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching that on my phone during the round
ReplyDeleteI was hoping to wake up, check the blog, and read that the round has been cancelled. Damn.
ReplyDeleteLikewise
ReplyDeleteGreat win, Faz!
ReplyDeleteCan I give my acception speech on the 5th green?
ReplyDeleteAcceptance...
ReplyDeleteAlso, it feels good to be officially uneliminated until after I lose next week.
Dub called himself the Jesus of the league after his un-elimination. If that's true... he should maybe take a moment to answer one, just one, of Gorecki's golfing prayers.
ReplyDeleteI knew that didn't feel right! I'll lose sleep over that.
ReplyDeleteI'm out for the 6th. Guess I'll have to win next week and hope for a miracle. Or we could just say I won today.
Depending on who is in the running, we might not play on the 6th if they're out. We will cross that bridge after Reunion
ReplyDelete