Wentworth is booked for the 6 registered teams... 9:40am.... $35 plus tax.
You have until Friday to tell me what tees you'd like to play (both players don't need to be on the same set). Everyone is on the BLUE unless I hear otherwise (Katie on Red).
On Friday I'll calculate handicaps and we'll figure out who your opponent is. The game is a $20 Nassau of Low-Ball/Low-Total (LGBT!). If anyone needs help transitioning, let me know.

I'm tempted to move up to the Whites in order to keep my score under 100. Keep me on the Blues for now though. I haven't played Wentworth in years. I imagine they haven't miraculously made it any more fair since I last played.
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm in the same boat. Debating if the 3+ strokes is worth it.
ReplyDeleteBoth blue and white give me a course handicap of 12 so it’s just 2 strokes I lose by going to the white... I’m tempted, last 3 rounds there were 84(white) 78 (white) 84 (blue) so kind of torn.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to whoever gets to play me and John. I'm definitely going to be awful. Not sure which tees we'll play from yet. Count me as white to make it easy as possible, I guess.
ReplyDeleteI thought every team could use a nickname. So here goes...
ReplyDelete1. Chili Dippers
2. Need For Explanation
3. Weight
4. Sweat City
5. Party Kitty
6. Magoose
I'm gonna chili dip my way to the privileged tees. Faz... stay on blue.
ReplyDeleteYeah, put me on whites as well
ReplyDeleteSo officially on white tees: Chandler, JW, Ho.
ReplyDeleteAnyone else? Dave moving to the tips??
Being the Goose of Mr. Magoo's team, I will be heading forward to the whites and forgoing 3 strokes that I would likely lose on one hole anyway.
ReplyDeleteSince I’m the shortest hitter in the league, I’ll move to the whites also.
ReplyDeleteI'll tee it forward as well
ReplyDeleteWhites
ReplyDelete