Friday, January 26, 2018

Spring 2018 - Skins Game Preview

We're off THIS WEEK, but never too early to book next week. In fact, at our size it's almost late.

We're at Lexington Oaks at 9:15am.  $36ish after tax.  Make sure they don't charge you anything higher. You'll have plenty of time to get home before coverage of the Super Bowl Waste Management Phoenix Open.

We have 17 people in right now so if one more person bails I'm going to eliminate one of the tee times.

This scorecard should be accurate. Everyone is on the BLUE tees unless they tell me otherwise. Katie is on the GOLD tees. USGA Ratings:

Men:
Black - 72.5 / 136
Blue  - 69.6 / 126
White - 67.2 / 123

Katie:
Gold - 69.8 / 114
Red - 66.1 / 104


Let me know if you need help calculating what your strokes would be on different tee boxes. Randomized pairings will happen next Wednesday or so.

16 comments:

  1. Gary told me last night after a few glasses of wine that he's moving up to the WHITES as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to keep up with his elder, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If blacks get me 4 strokes I’ll move back. Otherwise I’ll stay put.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok then, I’ll roll the dice. I need to balance out the last round with a round of 100+ to get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do we have all the guest spots locked up? I have a buddy that wants to play sometime

    ReplyDelete
  6. JW has a guest coming. So there should be room for your friend. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He can’t this week but he definitely wants to another time so I’ll let you know next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK cool. As long as he's not a DB. We already got one too many of those (Darren Broom).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha...he’s neither a DB (he’s a BO) nor a Douchebag

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh. This club already has too much BO.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll move back to the blacks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This league could use a lot of DB's. I'm a great league member. I don't bitch too much.

    ReplyDelete