Thursday, March 29, 2018

2018-2019 Board of Directors Vote

In a few minutes, our first ever Board of Directors vote will be live. An email will be sent to the addresses I have on file, for all active members, from a third party website called "BallotBin." You can follow the link to register/vote for up to 4 candidates. Voting will last through next Wednesday (April 4th) at the latest. A few administrative items:

- If you don't get an email, let me know after checking your spam folder.

- I will NOT be able to see results until the poll is closed. I will also NOT be able to see who voted for whom. This is an anonymous vote. I will only be able to see who has failed to submit a ballot.

- You do NOT need to select 4 people. Any ties after the initial vote will result in run-offs.

- Once you have voted, you may NOT change your vote. Be careful with those fat fingers.

- I highly recommend only voting for candidates who will continue the traditions we've set.

- This Board's term ends after the last tournament of the Summer 2019 season, at which point another election will take place. There is no limit on how many terms you may be elected.

- Due to the late start, this Board will only hold one Annual Meeting after the Summer 2018 season. Any potential policy/rule changes will be discussed and voted on at that time.

- All Board activity will be documented and transparently shared with the league.

Good luck. Have fun.

10 comments:

  1. What, no write in option? How the hell is Turd Ferguson going to get on the board???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday 945 am Dunedin country club. Web and I need 2 more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tall Mike and Robbie are the only two who have yet to vote. Both had ballots sent to Gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tall Mike is already slacking. What’s he going to do if he’s elected? No show Tall Mike. SAD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll save a lot of time not needing to vote down his ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote has been recorded. And let the record reflect, that I even show up for Orlando events knowing I likely won't be able to finish the round - rather than throwing in the towel and not going. No Gorecki's pulled here.

    That's the kind of dedication we need from the board members!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only Party Bear left to go. Whenever he gets his vote in I'll close it down, post results, and then start up the run-offs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry dudes. Thanks for keeping me in line, Tall Mike. Voting closed.

    ReplyDelete