Effective immediately, the following people are on the Board of Directors through the final event of the Summer 2019 season:
Chris Fazioli
Gary Brown
JW Ferguson
John Webermeier
Surprisingly, there's no need for a runoff. These guys are now working for you. So if you have any ideas, or want something changed, let them know before the end of next season.
I don't anticipate a ton of change, but we now have a core group of people to bounce ideas off of.
----------------------------
We have 16 people signed up for Countryway on Masters Sunday. As of now, I'll only book 4 groups unless this changes in the next day or so.
Oh... and Masters Party at Gary's afterward is still happening. I'll remind everyone again later... but if you want a place to go hang out Sunday afternoon, it's a solid spot.

Look at that! Big John's donuts put him over the top! Excellent! Congratulations gentlemen. The regime now has a new line of indentured servants lol
ReplyDeleteHe would have had one more vote if they were Krespy Kreme glazed...
ReplyDeleteSince the board works for us now. I request iced towels in my cart for each round.
ReplyDeleteI believe the board would be in charge assigning said task to someone. I'll be sure to nominate you as towel chair at our meeting.
ReplyDeleteSo there were 68 total votes placed out of a possible 72. Interesting.
ReplyDeleteFew people only picked 3. Or someone only picked 1. Guess they didn’t like their options.
ReplyDeleteOr didn’t vote for a competitor !!?? Congrats to all, its great to see so many people interested in helping, the commissioner has done a fantastic job running this league but I’m sure he will be happy for the help
ReplyDeleteOmg i was 4 for 4
ReplyDelete