Monday, April 2, 2018

2018 Spring - Memorial

This Sunday, 9:40am, $18.

Countryway does not have a range. Probably doesn't have much grass either.

Everyone is on the tips (Blue) and Katie has requested to move back to the Whites.

Gary's house afterward if you don't want to watch The Masters alone. Bring your WAGs and kids if you want.

9 comments:

  1. Should I bring some food or drinks to the party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only if you want to enjoy what you like to eat and drink...I am upgrading the size of the Patio TV per the insistence of the Republic of Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to be showing soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will have some food. Bring drinks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to be showing Football?

    ReplyDelete
  6. NFL doesn't start back up until August.

    Soccer? That's what cell phones are for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There might be some replays of spring games on ESPN, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone want an extra gambling layer Sunday? If anyone else wants to, I was thinking about picking some names from the last few groups on Sunday and combining net scores to see who wins. Anyone in?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casey wins our little side game as well. I’m still owed a couple entry fees.

    ReplyDelete