Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Club Outing

How many people would be around and interested in a Club event on Sunday, December 9th?

Confirmed:
1 - Chandler
2 - Faz
3 - Tall Mike
4 - Reid
5 - MikeHo
6 - Adam
7 - John
8 - Darren
9 - Geoff
10 - Gary
11 - Ben
12 - Robbie
13 - Buchert (maybe... needs 9am tee time)
14 - Dave
15 - Gorecki
16 - Katie

Roster is set. I'll book a course soon. We'll meet up at Red Dog after 7pm on Saturday, December 8th Friday, December 7th to randomly pick teams. Be there if you want to witness the selection process. More details to come.

28 comments:

  1. No idea on location. But tee time is going to be around 10am which is 5 hours too late for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap. Make that I'm "in" as long as I'm done by 1:30 pm. You can mark me down as an alternate if anyone else steps in to take that 12th slot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To just willy nilly say, this is where hole 2 is, and this is where clubhouse is is quite frankly, stupid.
    Work with the land and the natural layout and you will not only save yourself alot of $ and headaches, you will also not be destroying or causeing damage to adjoining properties.

    Liverpool function room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said, Jamson. That's why Brendan did such a great job at Freedom Fairways. He crafted what the land gave him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always miss these damn things. Wish I could go but I’ll be out of town. I’m hopefully going to get in a couple rounds over thanksgiving. Let me know if anyone has extra spots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should be noted I took Reid down to UP recently and he shot 83. Probably not the only reason he's suggesting it (it's in immaculate shape), but it's a bit far south. Might make us play a Major there in Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In. Let me know if you'd like assistance with course selection. Lakewood Nat'l is currently running a "managers special" for $55.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having this at Lakewood National would kick out Buchert. Is that what you're trying to accomplish?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'd love to accommodate his request and have him join us. Didn't know you were changing the "around 10am" tee time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don’t want to change it. However... I’m a man of the people. We might do Hernando Oaks at 9am, giving him plenty of time to get back to the city north of Tampa that he lives in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are we wearing our letter jackets?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can we do letter jacket night the Friday before instead of Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pick teams on Friday, December 7th? I'm fine with that if enough people agree to show up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a work holiday party Saturday so I was gonna be super late if I made it. I vote Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well... I make 25% of the field voting for Friday. Gary is good that day too, but Darren probably won't be allowed to go. Either way Friday is looking solid.

    ReplyDelete