Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Spring 2019 - New Member Results

16 of 19 members participated in the New Member vote. All 16 voted to confirm Adam as our 20th member. Congrats!

------------------

I'm digging deep into courses who might be able to host our December 9th scramble. Hernando Oaks can't get us until 11am, due to member reserved times. That's gonna make us lose Buchert, so I'm going to keep looking. More details to come soon, I hope.

*Update* - 9am booked at Crescent Oaks. A course that beats us up, so hopefully a scramble format will make it more fun (Gary's team is playing alt-shot). Rate should be $35-ish. Tees and handicaps will be posted before the Red Dog draft on Friday, December 7th.

------------------

6 more weeks until the season starts!

15 comments:

  1. Crescent Oaks is having issues with "No Shows " for their members, cost will be more like $45.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that email from them. We're locked in with a group rate though. Also, he made me give my credit card to hold the reservation. So if anyone backs out after they're paired with Gorecki (as was threatened by at least one member), it'll be coming out of your dues.

    Speaking of... a lot of you need to pay you're dues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put no deadline on dues, and there’s no reason to pay before the first tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, there’s a huge reason to pay BEFORE the first tournament. Because if you don’t you’re ineligible for points that week.

    The other reasons to pay immediately revolve around “not being poor” and “common decency” so I’m not hunting people down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To put it another way... Gorecki paid already. And he’s always the last person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uber is a great way to supplement your income as you're driving home from Yeehaw Junction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was told I can’t do that with the company truck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is draft at Red Dog on Friday or Saturday? The two posts have different info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was Saturday... got moved to Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When did we ever talk about dues?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you have a set time for the draft? I won’t make it there til later....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katie... you owe $10. Also... read the post about the last board meeting results.

    Bead face... I’ll get to the bar around 7 for some wings. We can draft whenever we want. 9ish perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suffering from golf deprivation has got me excited for this upcoming scramble! Giggity, giggty.

    ReplyDelete