Thursday, March 14, 2019

Sunday Horse Track

Dave wants to go to the horse track (Tampa Bay Downs) on Sunday for St. Patty's Paddy's Day. The first race starts at 12:56pm, so I reckon we should get there around 12:15pm to grab a spot and settle in.

At some point we should go to a bar, or Brendan's house (jk?) to watch the end of THE PLAYERS. Assuming it's an exciting leader board without Webb Simpson up by 7 strokes.

Anyway, there's a good chance of rain all weekend so put down the clubs and lets hang out. Comment if you're attending.

7 comments:

  1. I go to the horse track all the time, but usually just to play poker. I have no idea how to bet on horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any good content coming up this week? Horse track recap? Preview for the most exciting finale event in league history?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing in the hopper on my end. No BGR from Scepter? Guess none of the Boozers hung out with us that day. I’m polishing the Cup for Reid tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought Big John was on the BGR of Scepter. It was ranked so lowly for me it's best I let the dust settle before reviewing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No cart girl. No booze before noon. Super easy to sneak on drinks. Shit all over every toilet. Old man in Clubhouse couldn’t work TV remote. Decent pitcher prices.

    2 beers would make it as “bad” as Freedom Fairways and “Lakewood National”. Not sure what would have to happen to be rated 1 beer... but can’t imagine this was it.

    There, did Johns job for him. He’s not boozing ever again anyway.

    ReplyDelete