You can’t drink all day if you don’t start early
Due to COVID hours, the ability to buy booze in the clubhouse before the round and get a nice breakfast sammy was not available. However, Haven was up and running right off the bat we were able to purchase the first 6 pack and a couple of mules after just the first hole.
On-course Service
Haven is by far the most superior beer angel that God has released to his beloved boozers. On Saturday she said she thought she was out of mules in the can. I offered to pick some up and she said she would be happy to ice and serve them for us. Due to the aforementioned bender this did not occur, but she persevered and found an extra case in the back so we were stocked first thing in the morning. She was also nice enough to extend the 20% member's discount to our group.
Thrifty Boozing Conditions
One of the reasons Countryside has been rated so well is that they only charge $20 for a 6 pack of tall boys. That deal is still in place and with Haven extending the discount it may be one of the best deals around.
Clubhouse Experience
Once again COVID has reduced the amount of staff that the clubhouse can have working at any given time so the service was a little spotty but overall I think they did the best they could with the tools they had.
Pissability
There are bathrooms every few holes still, but the ability to visit nature when it calls is really next to 0
Overall
Coutryside is going to retain its rating. Would probably be a 4 if not for the COVID adjustment factor, but when that is taken into account it retains a high 5 status. I'm not sure it will ever be able to push over the top due to pissability, but if anyone can overcome that short coming Haven and Countryside would be my pick.

Solid update. Wish I knew about that secret 20% discount.
ReplyDeleteWhy do I feel like my bill next month will be higher than usual
ReplyDeleteHaven earned every penny. Most attractive beer bitch I’ve seen in 4 years.
ReplyDelete