Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Breaking News - Schedule Update

The Board has unanimously voted to shuffle the schedule so the Hangover is later in the season, in hopes that the MacCOVID has died down a little bit. This week will be the previously rained-out Classic.

TL;DR: Golf at Grasslands is still ON. Bowling on Saturday is OFF.

All other details shouldn't concern you. See you on Sunday... 11:36am tee time.

8 comments:

  1. I didn't realize I was so influential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean... your other comment was 10 minutes after this post was made... but yes. We knew you were going to skip bowling so we shut it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only logical explanation is that I am a very slow typer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you guys and your leadership! I loved the bowling idea as I am hands down the best bowler in the league but it was causing a conflict in our household. Lolly said go show them how good of a bowler you are and I was concerned about Covid. Thank you for making the right decision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bowling idea was all Troy. Allegedly, he's better at bowling than you. But if we're in the same boat in August, we'll have to host the Hangover event on one of Gary's job sites or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 is the over/under for heat stroke victims during grasslands round Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. While we are on the topic, everyone cool I play this weekend? If any one gets it and doesn’t die you will be on the right side of Darwin. So you have that going for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. More likely to be a rainout again...

    ReplyDelete