Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Rapture Dates - Update

Based on my last inquiry, I'm locked in the basement researching plans to hold the Rapture on September 24th-27th.

However, just in-case I need to look beyond those dates, you can click THIS LINK and fill out a form with your availability for that week and the following three weekends.

If you don't fill it out, I'll assume you're fine with whatever.

4 comments:

  1. I'm assuming there is good reason for not adding earlier dates to this availability inquiry? Have they already been ruled out? I.e., Sept. 11-13?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you people are like a herd of cats. The idea was to push it to LATE September or possibly October due to recent issues with rain. Of course, that leads to one or two people complaining about college football games. Good thing those won't be happening.

    Sept 17th-20th has been ruled out in a previous post. I figured giving everyone a 4-week window into mid October would help... but multiple people are only "IN" one of those weeks.

    Basically... I'm re-affirming my plan of just picking a date and if you can't make it... sucks to suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good.. herding cats doesn't sound like a favorite pastime if yours, but affirmation is nice to have once in a while.

    See you if I see you!

    ReplyDelete