It has been requested to start the season one slot early, on May 21st. This would cause our original FBGC Masters week (September 10th - and the start of football) to be a Make-Up week.
Please comment if you are NOT in favor of the change. The original schedule, as previously posted, is below:

I'm okay with it. Don't need to watch the PGA all day.
ReplyDeleteI’m a no vote
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDeleteAdam says “no” to schedule change as well.
ReplyDeleteI say yes. Between Rapture consistently being on a Florida home game weekend and now a tournament on a weekend with nfl and college football (including a Florida home game), I’d just like to get us back to planning a little around football season like we used to. 4 weeks off is a good offseason break between spring and summer. 6 is getting to be too much.
ReplyDeleteI am with J.W. on this and vote for the change. We don’t know the football schedule yet and there is a possibility that the Bucs could have a home game that Sunday which could cause someone to miss the event if they have season tickets (aka me). It would suck that if (big if) by some miracle that I was in contention going into the last event that I couldn’t compete because I chose to go to the Bucs game because I paid for the season tickets already.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as you people realize football is lame the better.
ReplyDeleteI am with Dub. “Football is life” - Danny Rojas.
ReplyDeleteMust be a lame life
ReplyDeleteFaz is the new Dub!
ReplyDeleteI’m a no for changing the date. I have plans for 5/21 already.
ReplyDeleteI'm Jay Cutler
ReplyDeleteThe assignment was to see how many people were against a change, presumably due to a schedule conflict on an already posted bye week (5/21). Looks like we have 3 of those: Faz, Adam, Dan.
ReplyDeleteI don’t know what the magic number is… but I’m hesitant to adjust a published schedule. As I told JW last night, it was a miss on my part to not have us finish before football.
I’ll try to do better the next time.
Dam, I forgot to check my calendar to see what I was doing on September 10th...that's my wedding anniversary weekend...I'd rather play golf with you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI’ll skip and hangout with Debbie. I ain’t winning shit anyway.
ReplyDeleteHey fellow kids, Danny Mac here. I have plans on 5/21. I vote no.
ReplyDeleteGuess thats a NO for me as well only bc I'd definitely miss 5/21 and at least still have the option to miss 9/10. Scheduled a vacay with the family (around our previous season schedule), bc unless your last name is Buchert, you're unlikely to win the season if you don't play 8 or 9 events lol - I recall Chandler or Faz providing a great stat on this back then. And while I even tried to arrange for the birth of another child to fall after the Summer season and before Rapture (baby due 8/30), the schedule just didn't fall my way...or did it? Labor Day bye week is pretty timely and playing on 9/10 is certainly on the table if I'm still in the points! Cheers to all you fellas who prioritize this prestigious league - atta boy Gary!
ReplyDeleteI’m a no. I don’t have anything specific on 5/21 but I do make a conscious effort to not plan things on our major Sundays. This would bump 2 majors onto days I know I am out and a maybe.
ReplyDeleteI am a no as well as I made plans that weekend and will be out of town.
ReplyDeleteBucs lose on the road on 9/10… so our worst golfer doesn’t have a schedule issue.
ReplyDelete