Friday, May 5, 2023

Spring 2023 Stats

From the desk of Faz... here are your Spring 2023 stats.

Two things that stuck out: 1) how much worse we are as a group on the back nine 2) Melberg was our 5th new Champion in a row. Not sure I previously recognized that.






6 comments:

  1. Lowest point total for a champ this season. Easily my best statistical season. Shocked to see so many golfers behind me in gross averages. Probably also my selective tournament strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, looking at the stats, I think we have a new worst golfer in the league.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really trying to drum up some off season dialogue. But yea, Gorecki and Danny should get Topor a Xmas gift this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really hoping no one noticed that lol…I am at the bottom of everything, I blame it on the twins and not being able to play enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to play more and get that handicap back up.

    ReplyDelete