Thursday, May 11, 2023

Summer 2023 Admin Stuff

  • Summer registration is now open. Fill out your forms ASAP... as I'm going to start booking things soon.
  • The Board is meeting on Tuesday, May 30th. We're not voting on rule changes... but if you have anything you want us to discuss put it in the comments. Anywhere you want to play... anyone you want to kick out... any Hangover party ideas (requires you to actually attend)... whatever.
  • This is the last session for our current Board. Elections will be held after next season. Start campaigning now if you want to be on the ballot.
     

9 comments:

  1. Pop Stroke for Hangover and I think Seminole Lakes should be given another visit. I remembered liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a hangover with the likes of West Chase or Rogers Park?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like... you want to play Westchase or Rogers Park? Or you want to get drunk in Westchase or Rogers Park?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they'd make for decent Hangover event courses

    ReplyDelete
  5. We’ve done Rogers for hangover before. The proximity was nice. Not sure if you’ve played out there recently, but those greens are now painfully small. If westchase is dry, then it’s an on option. It won’t be dry. Would be great if we could get on carrollwood again. Or maybe Tampa Palms. Chandler, do you have the reciprocal with TP? Their head pro is on Twitter (if he’s still their head pro) and seemed like a bit of a golf nerd who would enjoy our club.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TP was charging me $120 per person for guests last I checked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oof. The cost is prohibitive. Golf recession required.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They also wouldn’t even cal Casey back when he tried to get us out there. Resulting in Casey sending an angry hand written letter

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounded like the public rate at Lakewood national was $100 when I was down there the other day. Maybe worth a call.

    ReplyDelete