Heavy rain went through Lexington Oaks yesterday from until about 11am, cancelling our round. No idea if the course shutdown, but that's one of the few places that kicked us off in the past mid-round due to water retention. Best case... first group wouldn't have gone out until after 11am... and the round would have been a sloppy mess. Skipping was the right call.
![]() |
| For the doubters that don't know how to read a map. |
We're at Club Renaissance this week at 9:30am. Pairings will be randomized... but I have to send the course a list of names today. Update your RSVP now! I'm going to start booting the ??? people...
------------------------
Everyone this Sunday is on the BLUE tees unless you tell me otherwise. Here's a scorecard that might be accurate:
There's no range at Club Renaissance. You can try to find the private range for Scepter in the middle of the community... but I'd get there pretty early if you're going to do so. Or head to Sandpiper on your way in (they might make you pay but you can tell them you're playing Renaissance).
See you Sunday.


Burgundy tees please
ReplyDeleteClub Renaissance must have been re-rated since we played there last. Somehow I'm getting the same amount of strokes despite my index being 2 strokes lower.
ReplyDeleteGood eye. It's rated drastically more difficult now than the last time we played in 2022.
ReplyDeleteBurgundy - 70.7/127 to 72.2/138
Blue - 69.4/121 to 70.6/131
By far the biggest increase in rating I've ever seen. And it's justified!
I'll do burgundy as well
ReplyDeleteI’ll move to Burgundy as well. This way I never have to watch Gorecki tee off before I do.
ReplyDeleteHere’s a thought… looks like if Gorecki bails then he’s out for the rest of the season!
ReplyDelete