Wednesday, August 26, 2026

2026 Rapture Draft - Details

Draft will be Friday, September 4th. We're going to do it up in Westchase at Shindig... the previous generic Irish pub.

I'll be up there before 7pm. Whenever Tall Mike is a captain we're at the mercy of his availability, selection and pairings speed. So expect us to finish around the time the bar closes.
 
See some of you then! 

7 comments:

  1. The Guinness and Kilkenny are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The correct draft order based on my proprietary analytical metrics:

    1. Dave
    2. Gary (surprised he is this high)
    3. Geoff
    4. Faz
    5. Melberg (surprised he is this low)
    6. Troy
    7. Brendan
    8. Ho
    9. John (hardly any separation between BD, Ho, and John)
    10. Buchert, hey, that's me!!!! (last by a pretty large margin)


    ReplyDelete
  3. I had me at 7 just because I'm biased but I had it at:
    1)Dave -Consensus #1 pick always
    2) Geoff- great rapture pick
    3) Faz- Great pick as long as he's not near a green chipping
    4) Melberg- Because low handicaps are historically high picks, but chandler likes Geoff and Faz more
    5)Buchert- Guessing here based on Vibes
    6) Gary- great value pick
    7) me- I'm biased
    8) Brendan
    9) Troy
    10) John- You can draw random names on those three

    ReplyDelete
  4. Struggling to separate the jokes from genuine thought for these predictions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Picking myself with my first pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Geoff
    2. Melberg
    3. Troy
    4. Buchert
    5. Gary
    6. Faz
    7. Dave
    8. John
    9. Bren
    10. Ho

    ReplyDelete